[Freeswitch-users] Help with ignore_early_media

Leonardo Alves leoalves at teltec.com.br
Mon Mar 24 11:31:32 PDT 2008

Thanks MC and Chris for the help.
Reading the list old posts, and searching the wiki and google. I saw that a few  people were having problems using javascrpit to originate and control a call with .session in high volume calls.
And the suggestion was to use the XML-RPC to originate the calls and use the dialplan or a javascript to handle the response.
So that's what I am doing.
I have started to use the freeswitch this weekend and I am very happy with it until now.
Leonardo