[Freeswitch-users] Aastra BLA/SLA

Tim Ferguson timf at teamics.net
Fri Mar 21 09:05:42 PDT 2008

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any experiencing using the Aastra phones,
specifically the 480i's in the BLA/SLA setup with freeswitch? I
currently have two registered with a test box, multiple registrations
enabled and managed presence enabled.

When making a call, both phones ring but the status/presence is shown
across both phones when one phone picks up.

I've tried setting the BLA line mode to BLA in the aastra configs as
well as setting the BLA number to the extension number the phones are
registered as. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

-Tim