[Freeswitch-users] Sun T2000 Fund Raiser...

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Wed Mar 19 19:36:46 PDT 2008

Sorry David now I can give a better response now.

We have been wanting to check out the performance on the Ultrasparc
with coolthreads.  We have been told its the ultimate platform for
freswitch but without one or access to one to do ongoing testing and
development work its hard for us to judge that.  You should check out
the T2000 specs and information about coolthreads.  I think we could
even make due with a T1000 but he floating point on that model isn't
as good as the T2000.

/b
brian at freeswitch.org