[Freeswitch-users] Incoming call audio problem

Josip Djuricic josip.djuricic at primatel.hr
Thu Mar 13 07:51:01 PDT 2008

No problem people, here are all the traces. If you want I can include
tcpdump with rtp.

To clarify few things, setup is like this.

PSTN <-> CISCO AS5300 (10.0.0.19) <-> FS (89.18.32.19) <-> VoipPhone
(89.18.42.151)

There is no NAT between any of them.

I call from PSTN (38513391900) to Voip Phone behind FS (38514001148)