[Freeswitch-users] enum return string length problem

Ken Rice krice at suspicious.org
Wed Mar 12 16:01:52 PDT 2008

You know I think I see your problem here...  you're storing the credentials
in ENUM... That's not exactly a good idea... Should someone gain access to
that you're opening yourself to a HUGE Fraud impact (into the hundreds of
thousands of dollars range in the course of a few days if voipjet in this
case doesn't have good fraud controls in place)