[Freeswitch-users] IAX2 DTMF -> SIP RTP not reliable

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 08:52:40 PDT 2008

Hi,

We're running FreeSWITCH svn Trunk 7697 on SuSE Linux 9.3 (x86-64).

I'm experiencing problems with DTMF:
The IAX2 DTMF frames aren't always transferred into RTP packets.
Sometimes none of the frames are translated, sometimes only the first
one is omitted. All the IAX2 DTMF packets are ack-ed.

Our setup:
PhoneFromHere.com applet (IAX2 protocol)
-> FreeSWITCH (ns2.westhawk.co.uk)
-> SIP to SystemX (sofia/default/123 at 66.212.134.192)

I searched on jira.freeswitch.org for a bug that could explain this, but
failed, so I submitted this as a bug, see
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FSCORE-109

Has anyone else experienced the same or a similar problem?

Thanks, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK