[Freeswitch-users] Latest FS - problems with allocating ports

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 08:29:59 PDT 2008

Hi all -

Upgraded to the latest FS a day or so ago, and I've had a couple of
issues with the thing
not being able to allocate ports for RTP.  Symptom is that a call comes
in and is immediately
dropped; console error is:
[CRIT] sofia_glue.c:498 sofia_glue_tech_choose_port() No RTP ports
available!
netstat -an | grep udp shows just a few ports in use.
sofia status shows nothing untowards.
This has happened for all calls, effectively taking the switch down
completely, and has
happened twice, each time after the box has been up for a while.

Anyone else seen this, or is it just me?

--Dave

--
David Knell, Director, 3C Limited
T: 020 8114 8901  F: 020 3002 7257  M: 001 415 630 3031