[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch in vmware

Cavalera Claudio Luigi Claudio.Cavalera at italtel.it
Fri Mar 7 08:21:22 PST 2008

Hello,
I have put my vmware guest machine in NAT mode.
This means there is a sort of private network between my host winxp PC
and guest PC running freeswitch.
I have reverted to default switch_private.h and run make current again.
Connnectivity seems ok to me, I have even runned a portscan from my host
pc
Starting Nmap 4.50 ( http://insecure.org )
d Time
Interesting ports on 192.168.60.129:
Not shown: 1708 closed ports
PORT     STATE SERVICE
22/tcp   open  ssh
113/tcp  open  auth
5060/tcp open  sip
MAC Address: 00:0C:29:1D:BB:69 (VMware)

However now I can't register as 1001 user to freeswitch, I get 403
forbidden!
I'm trying to register from the host PC to the guest PC, what's wrong
with this?

I send this:
REGISTER sip:192.168.60.129;transport=UDP SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
192.168.60.1:5060;branch=z9hG4bK-d8754z-b2ea78f0f28e3806-1---d8754z-;rpo
rt
Max-Forwards: 70
Contact:
<sip:1001 at 192.168.60.1:5060;rinstance=99c81c4aeb33a7f7>;transport=UDP