[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch in vmware

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Mar 5 07:40:17 PST 2008

Yes, all the externals are available on both ports, so you can:

svn co http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch/trunk freeswitch.trunk
cd freeswitch.trunk
svn propedit svn:externals . --editor-cmd=[your favorite editor here]
remove the :81 from both externals urls
save/exit
svn update

We switch it to port 81 on the externals because generally transparent
proxies work fine there.  Seems the opposite for you :(
Mike