[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch in vmware

Brian Young ARA/CFD byoung at ara.com
Tue Mar 4 13:01:17 PST 2008

Mr West, your email cut off the rest of this thread, which included my
first input to this thread:

> I am also a new user. Running under WinXP, and have experienced very
> similar results: choppy music for default 9999, but clear for other
> recordings such as default 3000 (conf-alone.wav) and conference
> controls (mute, unmute, etc).

Im not intending to hijack Claudio's thread, just simply stating that I
have similar results to Claudio, on WinXP (no vmware). I used the Visual
Studio project (from svn) to build and default XML configuration.

Unless Claudio gets to Anthony's request before me, I'll try that within
a couple days.

-Brian Young <brian.young at ara.com>