[Freeswitch-users] Newbie question

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Mar 4 03:12:10 PST 2008

Hello folks!
  Maybe I'm very dense or mislead. But I can't seem to make a call.
  I looked through the online-documentation and "getting started guide". There
it told me very easy and commonly known things like how to change directories
and how to start an application, but it didn't tell me what to type to make
the call?
  I start freeswitch, no problem, but then? Isn't freeswitch a soft-phone
itself? Do I still need another client application to make my calls?
  Please someone help me!
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------