[Freeswitch-users] How to Pass the CLID

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Mon Jun 30 08:36:37 PDT 2008

Hi Guys,

Forget about the YAML guy and continue with the impressive work.

I got one question: when I bridge a leg A, to a number B. How do I pass the number of the caller A to the  B. That is, what do I need to do to have B see the number of A on the display?

Right now, despite setting the caller_id_num variable (using both sesstion.setVariable, and session.set), I still see a very strange number (area code 690) on B's display.

Is the problem lying with the termination VOIP provider?

Klaus L'Ivrogne.