[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] YAML support as analternative of XML for configuration

Arthur pylinuxian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 06:23:58 PDT 2008

> I'm afraid that I will have to stick with Asterisk, at least they
> aren't arrogant and closed-minded when you ask for a feature

You gotta see Linux Torvalds talking about svn & his new invention called
GIT in google talks, you would think he is the most closed-minded person on
earth ... he even asked poeple who use svn to get out of the conference room
:D,
do you dare to call him arrogant ?  in public ?

anyway.

now to get to my point, open source is not about talking, it's about
providing alternatives, it's about proving to the world that the alternative
is better, far more better & far more smarter, so you can't just say I won't
use FreeSWITCH because I don't like XML and the author of FreeSWITCH will
not listen to me & I hate the world .... maybe if you write a simple program
that can read XML files for you with an front end UI that will allow you to
change or add elements  to the xml file ;)  ... maybe then someone will
listen to you.

--
"He who asks a question may be a fool for a few minutes. He who does not ask
may be a fool forever"