[Freeswitch-users] Exchange 2007 UM - DTMF problem

UV uv at talknet.com.au
Sat Jun 28 21:10:34 PDT 2008

The only page I found on UM is
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Exchange_2007_UM and even there it’s stated
“bypass_media_true was used because DTMF was not interpreted by FreeSWITCH
(bug ?)” so I guess they couldn’t make it work as well.

In a working scenario (using SJPhone) the Event Duration starts from 0 (in
the first packet) and then 160, 320, 480 and so forth until three identical
packets of 2280. In the non-working scenario (no pass though), it’s exactly
the same but without the first packet of Event Duration 0.

  _____