[Freeswitch-users] Exchange 2007 UM - DTMF problem

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Jun 28 12:32:47 PDT 2008

It is an rfc violation to start at 0.  Thats a bug in your other
device.  In regards to the volume, it should not matter, we set it
based on what we had seen on a lot of other devices, we should
probably make that pass through in the same way we do duration.  I
doubt either of these is the problem.  Take a closer look at the pt
used for 2833 compared to what we negotiated, see if anything is amiss
there.  We have had people successfully interop with exchange before,
if they could chime in, also, check the wiki as there is a page there.

Mike