[Freeswitch-users] FS User Directories and YAML

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Jun 27 10:41:36 PDT 2008

The modules we currently have in tree that can bind to the xml hooks
to supply configuration are:

mod_xml_curl
mod_ldap (I think it now does a bit more than you say below, check the
mailing list archives for details)
mod_lua
mod_perl

Currently, if you want to pull configs from a db you would have to use
one of the modules above, but there is no reason someone couldn't add
a direct db method, however we generally like doing this via something
like mod_xml_curl as its easier to do load balance and failover.  a
YAML configuration module could also be done in this way, however some
basic pieces of config would still be required in the xml, most
notably the config to tell it to use mod_yaml or whatever else you want.

Mike