[Freeswitch-users] Java Support

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Thu Jun 26 07:06:24 PDT 2008

Thanks for the feedback. But where do I get a GUID/UUID from if I want to create a brand new session?
Do I need to create one myself?

As the sample code on the wiki shows, if a FS session already exists, i can use the JavaSession constructor and pass it the UUID. But I tend to beleive that to originate a new call i would need to create a fresh JavaSession.

Then, what do I pass to originate as first parameter? It's expecting a CoreSession.

Klaus L'Imbecile.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx