[Freeswitch-users] [Fwd: Openser + FreeSwitch Integration.]

Aadilkhan Maniyar amaniyar at velankani.com
Tue Jun 24 22:32:45 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I gave this a shot. And it works. But I am facing a unique issue.

What I have done is created a view called sip_registrations for FS from
the schema for location table in OpenSER. (For details please refer my
earlier mails)
Now when I register a user, the registration is successfully done. I am
able to see the entry in the database.

But when I again execute a SQL query to display the registrations done,
nothing is displayed. Somehow the registrations are being deleted.

I have set the registration timeout as 3600 in the UA. So there is no
way the UA is sending a de-register. Also in the traces I do not see any
de-register message being sent.
I have observed this peculiar behaviour only when OpenSER and FS are
sharing the database. If I run only OpenSER the database entries are not
being deleted.

Could it be possible that FS is for some reason deleting the entries in
the database? Can anyone please help me out here.

Thanks & Regards,
Aadil

Aadilkhan Maniyar wrote:
> Thanks for the input guys...
>
> I have set the odbc-dsn in the internal.xml file under the
> sip_profiles directory.
> The dsn works fine with isql. Also there are no errors while FS starts up.
>
> I got the schema for the tables like sip_registrations,
> sip_subscriptions etc from the file sofia_glue.c.
> Now I have created a view for the sip_registrations in the OpenSER
> database and also created the other tables.
>
> Let us see how things work... :)
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Aadil
>
> John Skopis (Lists) wrote:
>> Brian West wrote:

>>> Correct this is just a way to access odbc from Spidermonkey.

>>> Do you see any errors during startup?  Does isql work with your dsn?

>> In addition to what Brian said you need to configure FS to use the odbc
>> dsn. grep in the conf dir:
>> grep -RHin dsn *
>>
>> to see how.

*Velankani Software Pvt. Ltd*.

**43, Electronics City, Phase – II,
Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100. India.
T: +91 80 4037 5757
M: +91 9886798572
E-mail: amaniyar at velankani.com <mailto:mkumar at velankani.com>

"*Every Customer is a Reference Customer"*