[Freeswitch-users] Recent VAD enhancement?

UV uv at talknet.com.au
Mon Jun 23 19:01:52 PDT 2008

I’ve checked the packet flow in wireshark and it seems like the FS is
sending RTP for about 2 seconds (the “alone announcement”) and then stops
sending RTP. From time to time few packets arrive and you can hear the MoH
momentarily.

The call scenario was a softphone (SJPhone) calling 3011 conference room.
Both are on the same LAN speaking directly.

There were no error messages.

Same scenario on RC4 works fine.

No Asterisk involved, installed or present in the surrounding area.

Any ideas?

  _____