[Freeswitch-users] Non Blocking Teletone (Background Audio)

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Mon Jun 23 18:38:23 PDT 2008

I'm trying the third variant without much success. Here is what i do:

session.execute("ring_ready");
session.execute("set","ringback=%(2000,4000,440,480)");
session.execute("set", "transfer_ringback=%(2000,4000,440,480)");

The main problem i have is that there is no tone at all. No dial tone, and no ring tone. Any wrong with this code?

Thanks,
Klaus L'Imbecile.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------