[Freeswitch-users] Success stories

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 02:23:31 PDT 2008

Hi Jim,

We passed interconnect testing with BT earlier this year using FS
without problems -
I understand that Nextone and Quintum users have both had difficulties,
as the testing
is reasonably rigorous.

We ran about 500K mins/day through that interconnect in May, all handled by
FreeSWITCH.  We get the very occasional glitch, but I'm overall happy
that we
went the way we did.

--Dave