[Freeswitch-users] Javascript ODBC with MSSQL

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 02:58:24 PDT 2008

Hi Areski,
can u let us know if you have this working, because you're not the only
freak trying to have this work with MSSQL. I have been quite silent on the
list although have read every single email on it, since we already have the
infrastructure built around MSSQL and I would love to interface FS with
MSSQL over TDS etc (Just the way we have done Asterisk) and drive it off of
that instead of having seperate DBs with replicated information about
subscribers, endpoints, gateways etc.
Cheers,