[Freeswitch-users] Asterisk extensions

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jun 6 06:13:08 PDT 2008

Not sure how unclear the documentation is.  This getting started guide
is the best place to get started http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Getting_Started_Guide

The default config coming out of the box is setup to be a PBX with
various things already setup for you.  In addition if you're having
problems understanding things you can join the IRC list or even ask
specific questions here on the mailing list.  Someone will tend to
your request and assist you in understanding the concepts.

Thanks,
Brian West