[Freeswitch-users] LDAP Internal & FreeSwitch

John Skopis (Lists) jlists at skopis.com
Fri Jun 6 05:26:17 PDT 2008

Nicola wrote:
> I have checked ...
> authentication is successful on the server ...
> I have only one problem: if two internal name is registered on LDAP,
> answered the VoiceMail even though the interiors are online.
> I attach logs:
>
> 2008-06-05 12:10:31 [WARNING] mod_dptools.c: 372 set_user_function () can
> not find user [default at 192.168.1.250]
>
> As if the system proves to call default .. and not the internal desired.

You need to make sure that 'default' is a valid extension. Look at the
"Local Extension" portion of the public and default dialplans.

Also, and I am not sure if something changed recently, but you need to
have a dial-string, and probably user_context, for the XML to be
considered valid.

Here's what I used to test:

dn: cn=1235,ou=172.16.75.129,dc=example
objectClass: top