[Freeswitch-users] Forked dialing with differentchannelvarsset...

UV uv at talknet.com.au
Fri Jun 6 00:20:03 PDT 2008

It is quite confusing...

I would think the syntax would utilize the curly brackets and not the square
brackets:

<action application="bridge"
data="{effecitive_caller_id_number=1234}sofia/blah/blah,
{effective_caller_id_number=55555}sofia/blah/blah"/>

This is how we use it on the API ORIGINATE commands as described in
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Freeswitch_IVR_Originate

but it is described also with the square brackets on
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_bridgecall

Are both applicable?