[Freeswitch-users] FS installed, but no external calls

Brian B freeswitch at brian-burt.com
Wed Jun 4 12:37:51 PDT 2008

FS is definitely up and running on my Lylix VPS, which is exciting.  X-Lite
is dialed in and can talk to the IVR etc.  But no inbound or outbound calls.

I tried configuring les.net (which I got working in * on the same box) but
couldn't get that working, and sofia status is NOREG.

I got gizmo to where status is REGED but from XLite when I dial a 10 digit
number the console shows
[INFO] switch_core_state_machine.c:114 switch_core_standard_on_routing() No
Route, Aborting

Any tips ...or is there an affordable contractor out there who can get a
"hello world" call going?

sofia status
API CALL [sofia(status)] output:
                     Name          Type
Data      State
                 internal       profile   sip:mod_sofia at 67.228.218.111:5060
RUNNING (0)
                      nat       profile   sip:mod_sofia at 67.228.218.111:5070
RUNNING (0)
                  default         alias
internal      ALIASED
                 external       profile   sip:mod_sofia at 67.228.218.111:5080
RUNNING (0)
                    gizmo       gateway
sip:17476481805 at proxy01.sipphone.com<sip%3A17476481805 at proxy01.sipphone.com>
REGED