[Freeswitch-users] LDAP Internal & FreeSwitch

Nicola alternico at libero.it
Wed Jun 4 06:31:05 PDT 2008

thanks for your answer .... the problem is that FreeSwitch NOT MADE no
query the LDAP server. Consequently, I can not know whether the query is
wrong or not. I tried to follow the instructions you have given me kindly
... but freeswitch not going to make any queries on LDAP: In fact, when I
try to register with a cliet SIP, debugging freeswitch tells me: User
non-existent!

Grazie...
--
Nicola