[Freeswitch-users] VoiceXML?

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Tue Jun 3 22:45:48 PDT 2008

Very interesting!  I had heard of VoiceXML but not CCXML.  I will
definitely check it out.  I think the big question would be: is it worth
it (yet) to add a CCXML interpreter to FS?  I suppose another question
would be: are there any CCXML utilities, parsers, libraries, etc. that
could be leveraged?  Last question: are there any notable voice apps
that currently support CCXML?  I'd like to hear first-hand reports on
how well it works.

-MC