[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch compilation and external libraries

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 13:39:05 PDT 2008

--- On Mon, 6/2/08, Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com> wrote:

> From: Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com>
> Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] freeswitch compilation and external libraries
> To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
> Date: Monday, June 2, 2008, 2:46 PM
> If you just configure and build,  without any ebuild stuff,
> do you get
> the same result?  What version of gentoo, compilers, etc.
> is this with?

Like I reported on the FS bug tracking system, I am getting these errors while compiling "the standard way". I am NOT using ebuilds or any Gentoo-specific tools. I am NOT using sandbox.

I just uncompress the FS-1.0.0 tarball and do:
./configure
make

The javascript module compilation fails.

Here are some values taken from this linux system:

Gentoo default-linux/x86/2007.0, gcc-4.1.2, glibc-2.6.1-r0, 2.6.23-gentoo-r8 i686
System uname: 2.6.23-gentoo-r8 i686 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
app-shells/bash:     3.2_p17
dev-lang/python:     2.4.4-r6
dev-python/pycrypto: 2.0.1-r6
sys-devel/autoconf:  2.13, 2.61-r1
sys-devel/automake:  1.5, 1.7.9-r1, 1.9.6-r2, 1.10
sys-devel/binutils:  2.18-r1
sys-devel/gcc-config: 1.3.16
sys-devel/libtool:   1.5.24