[Freeswitch-users] Module Load Error

Shehzad Pankhawala shehzad.pankhawala at ecosmob.com
Thu Jul 31 22:50:08 PDT 2008

I have installed FS from svn trunk.

It works fine but some modules are not loaded even if they compiled, and
loaded in modules.conf.xml
While start freeswitch and load that module the following error displayed:
2008-08-01 10:58:43 [CRIT] switch_loadable_module.c:756
switch_loadable_module_load_file() Error Loading module
/usr/local/freeswitch/<name of modules listed below>.so
**/usr/lib/libnssutil3.so: undefined symbol: PR_GetEnv**

Above Error is displayed in the below all modules:
mod_xml_curl
mod_xml_cdr
mod_spidermonkey
mod_shout

I need to use javascript and xml cdr it is important for me to load these
two modules.

Is there any dependency  missing.

Thanks
-----