[Freeswitch-users] CDR: meaning of date and time variables

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jul 31 12:29:55 PDT 2008

FYI,

I've added stubs and info to the XML CDR wiki page.  I'm still fleshing it
out so keep checking back:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_cdr#Reference_Information

If you have anything to add to this page please email me or email the list
because I'm actively editing right now.  Let's not have editing collisions.
:)

-MC