[Freeswitch-users] How to reconnect to FS ?

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Thu Jul 31 11:14:37 PDT 2008

Speaking of the Rosetta Stone page, it could use some love and
attention.  If you have any Asterisk and FS knowledge we'd love to have
you add something to the Rosetta Stone page.  Even if you add just one
tip or trick it would be welcomed heartily.  It could save a lot of time
and energy on the lists and IRC if people could leverage their
hard-earned Asterisk knowledge to get up and running quickly with FS.

Thanks,

MC