[Freeswitch-users] Simple gateway config

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Jul 31 09:43:17 PDT 2008

Why are you touching the code? Just edit the sip profile and set the
ext-sip-ip and ext-rtp-ip or remove them that is what triggers the
stun lookup.  In the default config its set to
stun:stun.freeswitch.org which in your case that is failing.

The $1 results from not doing a capture in your regular expression so
wrap it in () ie ^(5\d{4})$"

/b

On Jul 31, 2008, at 11:30 AM, Simon Shaw wrote:

> OK, commented out the lines of code in sofia_glue.c that run the
> stun test and now I see an INVITE message being sent to the trunk,
> however the To field is$1 at 10.10.7.95 instead of 58661 as I would
> have expected.

Brian West
sip:brian at freeswitch.org