[Freeswitch-users] Some little help with regexp and extensions

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 14:29:21 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I have this in my default dialplan for dialing out:

<extension name="outbound">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^9(\d+)$">
    <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/teliax/$1"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

It works fairly well... but when I try to dial other extensions that
start with "9", like 9996 (echo extension) I get this:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/5026 and in my softphone I get "service
or option unavailable".

If I remove the "outbound" extension works.

I know it might be something simple... but I'm not very familiar with
regular expressions yet, so if you can help me with this I will be
really thankful.

Thanks everyone... FreeSWITCH rocks =D

Diego