[Freeswitch-users] Turn on call recording

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jul 30 20:45:28 PDT 2008

As a suggested best practice I would recommend making as few changes
to the default config as possible. In the case of conf/dialplan/
extensions/ it is easy to put all of your custom extension definitions
in one or more distinct files. You get multiple benefits:
You don't have to sift through a large and sometimes unfamiliar XML
file.
You don't have to worry about messing up the default config.
When the default config gets updated in svn you can update without
wiping out your customizations.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone