[Freeswitch-users] Gafachi Again

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Jul 29 21:36:10 PDT 2008

This is clearly a case where you're creating an A leg.  Let me lay out
some info here that will clear this up...

origination_caller_id_name / origination_caller_id_number  - These to
variables are used to set the caller_id info on a leg that you are
creating in this case the A-Leg
While the effective_caller_id_name / effective_caller_id_number are
used to set the caller id for any legs that are born from the A-leg,
these values are used on the B-leg's caller_id_name/number values.

/b

On Jul 29, 2008, at 11:21 PM, Klaus Teller wrote:

> I just did the following:
>
> new_session1 = new Session();
> new_session1.originate(new_session2, 'sofia/gateway/sip.gafachi.com/
> 1'+callee_number, 15);
> new_session1.setVariable("effective_caller_id_number", caller_number);
> new_session1.setVariable("effective_caller_id_name", 'Klaus Teller');
>
> As a result, I have the callee number being shown on its own display
> as caller. That is on the called device the number callee_number is
> being displayed instead of caller_number.
>
> What am i doing wrong?
>
> Klaus.

Brian West
sip:brian at freeswitch.org