[Freeswitch-users] Windows compiled binary doesnt generate certificate for tls

Bipin Patel bipin at xbipin.com
Mon Jul 28 00:54:12 PDT 2008

i have been looking for the freeswitch windows binary from long and i found
that at freeswitch so i downloaded it etc and works perfect except i wanna
test it by installing it on my server but voip is blocked in my country so i
have to use tls for signalling but when i enable that in internal.xml then i
cant find a way to generate a certificate for it so the ssl folder remains
empty. can any1 tell me is there a way to copy a certificate file to that
folder as i have 2 certificate generated from voxilla for tls and srtp but
both just have the mini cert portion and key file, so how do i put this into
a file and use it from freeswitch as the gen_cert command doesnt work to
generate certificate files as i think the script is missing for windows or
something like that, no idea as im new to this. basically some1 help me just
get the device to register using tls, the srtp portion ill look into later
on. i did a trace and found out that the tls packets from linksys spa3102
reach the server but nothing happens as certs missing in freeswitch

if any1 could compile the latest windows binary then i can host it for u for others to download also

Regards,
Bipin