[Freeswitch-users] ASR - TTS - MRCP

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Jul 24 15:29:46 PDT 2008

They are directly integrated into the ASR and TTS inside FreeSWITCH
similar to mod_lumenvox and mod_cepstral.   Now if someone were to
take them and strap on the MRCP stack and make a speech server out of
them that would be Awesome.  I would be willing to setup svn and
hosting for it also along side the FreeSWITCH project if anyone was
Interested?  An open source speech server running MRCP would be kewl.

/b

On Jul 24, 2008, at 5:22 PM, Klaus Teller wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Great jobs. Congratulations. I have a question related to the ASR
> and TTS aspects of Freeswitch. I know Freeswitchsupport OpenMRCP.
> So, are these ASR and TTS additions somehow integrated through
> OpenMRCP?
>
> Klaus.

Brian West
sip:brian at freeswitch.org