[Freeswitch-users] Operator/Receptionist console

unknown chris.chen2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:01:11 PDT 2008

If you don't mind I would suggest the operator console using softphone such
as Bria 2.2 which you can add all sip contacts into its contacts list, where
you can monitor all extensions with detailed information such as "ringing"
"talk 3001" "available" etc, when working with Freeswitch. The cost is just
peanut compared to expansion panel, which only about 60 bucks for one
license. And you can have SIMPLE messages working on the Bria 2.2 if the
monitored SNOM phones supporting SIMPLE.

Thanks,

Chris