[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] YAML support as an alternative of XML for configuration

Ashutosh ashutosh.kumars at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:34:59 PDT 2008

Anthony rocks, FS team rocks, will keep rocking!!

3 hour release show a good practice of agile programming at its best.

Essentially, asterisk was not bad; actually, the fact is that FS is so so
much outstanding, cleaner and working ,that asterisk pales out.
Frankly, after seeing this post thread, i lost respect to digium; they
turned into a corp from an opensource product, and introduced unneeded
hierarchies et al, which decelerated  asterisk development, and increased
release time, that too unstable , and with bugs. No one there owns up bugs
in mantis, let alone deciding on resolution.

Salutes to the never ending spirit of man, thats called Anthony!!

Countdown to asterisk extinction ?

Cheers to all !
Ashutosh