[Freeswitch-users] Weekly docs call time: survey

Michael S Collins mercutio.viz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 08:46:07 PDT 2008

FYI,

It is painfully obvious that there is no perfect time to hold this
call. I would like to survey those who are serious about regularly
attending this call and get your input on when this call should take
place.

I can attend on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays. My preferred day
is Thursday but Wednesday is pretty good too.
I am on the west coast so I can't really attend if the call is before
7am my time. I can attend as late as 4pm (start) on thursday or as
late as 2pm on Wednesday.

Please let me know what works for you and we will pick a time that
works for as many people as possible.

Thanks,
MC

Sent from my iPhone