[Freeswitch-users] [Fwd: Openser + FreeSwitch Integration.]

Aadilkhan Maniyar amaniyar at velankani.com
Wed Jul 16 23:28:58 PDT 2008

Hi Guys,

Well my last query was unanswered. I hope this time round some one can
clear my doubts.

After a lot of debugging and some very miserable days, I was able to pin
point the root cause of the problem.

It turns out that FreeSwtich regularly queries the  database and deletes
the entries in the sip_registrations tables whose expires value is > 0
and < 1216188443.

I would like to know the number 1216188443 (looks like a random number
to me), where is it derived from.
Also why is there such a behavior wherein the FS deletes database
entries at regular intervals.

Thanks & Regards,
Aadil