[Freeswitch-users] mod_socket_event two-way audio example code?

tim at marocon.com tim at marocon.com
Wed Jul 16 17:14:48 PDT 2008

On the FreeSWITCH wiki page entitled "How does FreeSWITCH compare to Asterisk?" (http://www.freeswitch.org/node/117) there is a pair of sentences that reads "The in-tree mod_event_socket provides a TCP connection on which events can be consumed as well as log data. In addition call control commands may be sent over this interface as well as bi-directional audio flow.".

Does anyone have example code that demonstrates this functionality?  I've looked through the code and I'm just too new to FreeSWITCH to be able to understand how to approach this.  I'll take anything I can get (any language, OS, etc).

Thanks,
Tim Mattison