[Freeswitch-users] outbound fxo line pooling

John Wehle john at feith.com
Tue Jul 15 01:53:10 PDT 2008

> a  or A depending on if you want top down.. or bottom up.

Okay, so with OpenZAP I can use either a number to refer to
a specific port or A to refer to any available port in a span.
Other than using a number or A (and a) OpenZAP currently has no
mechanism for defining explicit pools / port ranges.

So to do something like have a four port card setup with inbound
calls using all four ports and outbound calls using only ports 2 - 4
would I need to configure the card as two spans with span 1 containing
port 1, and span 2 containing ports 2 - 4?  Then I route outbound
calls to span 2 using the A port (aka any available port on span 2)?

-- John
|   Feith Systems  |   Voice: 1-215-646-8000  |  Email: john at feith.com  |
|    John Wehle    |     Fax: 1-215-540-5495  |                         |