[Freeswitch-users] Unvoluntary hangup, but OK after restart

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 13:08:16 PDT 2008

you only need the params on profiles that accept inbound registration.
you can also try using a dedicated profile for outbound reg and disable all
the nat options on it.

The nat mode will cause all sip messages to be delivered to the return port
that the invite came in on regardless of what the sip message may say we
should do.

pstn:213-799-1400