[Freeswitch-users] Invalid profile

Jair Santos jairds at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 11 12:38:30 PDT 2008

Your suspicious are very well confirmed since I am nothing more than a FS
beginner. I am reading over and over the docs trying to have the system
working and making some initial testings. I am really grateful for all the
work you guys did in the docs but we all know that there are still a lot to
do.

I'll be more than happy to get on #freeswitch. What's the shortcuts ? How
can I find #freeswicth there ? I just searched the groups and didn't find
it.

Jair Santos