[Freeswitch-users] Invalid profile

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jul 11 12:16:24 PDT 2008

If you're ending up in public.xml then I suspect you don't understand
the security model.  I fear you're leaving your entire dialplan and
server open to the outside world and can lead to toll fraud.  I also
notice you have changed the defaults and have a double nat profile.
You're in the rough terrain when you get into that stuff ;)  It's
really best if you get on #freeswitch on irc.freenode.net so we can
really get to the root of anything you're misunderstanding and maybe
use that knowledge to update the wiki to help others in the future.

/b

On Jul 11, 2008, at 2:11 PM, Jair Santos wrote:

> Thank you and I am sure I am missing the point.
>
> It seems to me that if I use ="^(12508606894) I'll be able to call
> this number only, is that right ? And, I want to call any number.
>
> In the public.xml there is <condition field="destination_number"
> expression="^(10[01][0-9])$">
> Why is this not enough to match any number passed ?
>
> Jair Santos

Brian West
sip:brian at freeswitch.org