[Freeswitch-users] Configuration

Krešimir Tonković kresho at multimodus.hr
Thu Jul 10 06:13:22 PDT 2008

I'm not new to CT but cerainly am to FreeSwitch. I have never use asterisk
either.

I followed the Installation guide and then the "Some stuff to try out"
section of the Getting started guide:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Getting_Started_Guide#Some_stuff_to_try_out.21

I tried the things, took a peek at how they were done and had my own IVR in
no time. For this kind of software I'd say the learning curve is
exceptionally smooth.

kresho