[Freeswitch-users] XMLCDR Question: <callflow profile_index="x">

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Wed Jul 9 11:53:06 PDT 2008

I am experimenting with XML CDRs and I was curious about this part of
the record.  It seems that with each transfer to a different extension
I'm getting a new callflow profile.  That's good - I just want to make
sure that my understanding of this is correct.

Will a new callflow profile get generated for each successive transfer
to a different extension?  Also, are there other scenarios that generate
a new callflow profile?  Lastly, is there a way to force a new callflow
profile to occur from within the dialplan?  (That last one is just a
curiosity, although it would help me handle some quirky CDR needs with
the IVR that I'm working on.)

Thanks!

-MC

P.S. - as per usual, any info provided here will go straight to the
wiki!