[Freeswitch-users] Transfer CDRs

Faraz R. Khan faraz.khan at emergen.biz
Wed Jul 9 06:39:34 PDT 2008

Grey,
Are you using mod_xml_cdr?

I get TWO cdrs for Blind transfers and THREE cdrs for attended
transfers.

If I call from 200 (my extension) to mobile and then transfer out to 204
  (or any other extension) I will get:

1. CDR for the initial call to mobile with a disposition of BLIND_TRANSFER

2. continuing CDR with TWO call flows (which I dont understand
completely) but  what Im doing is LINKING the calls so that I can go
through them. I am guessing we would need to run a billing routine to
process these multiple CDRs and make sense out of them. But the data is
there!

mod_cdr_csv is from asterisk land- avoid at all costs :)